“There are a lot of organizations doing political organizing, but I think we’re working on something different here in terms of talking about it as a community. It really struck home for me when we had the Shabbat dinner for gay and lesbian marriage.”
Annual giving is what keeps the Boston Workmen’s Circle Center for Jewish Culture and Social Justice strong. The Annual Fund supports everything we do throughout the year – from our Jewish Cultural Sunday School to High Holiday observances, from Yiddish classes to organizing for economic justice.
Membership dues cover only 20% of our operating budget. We need supporters like you to help us keep the lights on, the furnaces running, and our talented staff creating and managing all the programs you value.
Whether you’re a longtime loyal supporter or considering making a gift for the first time, we want you to know what your generosity makes possible for our community.
Your donation helps...
- Provide our children with a quality Jewish education
- Preserve and promote Yiddishkayt
- Fund scholarships and sliding scales for tuition and membership
- Strengthen our impact as a progressive Jewish voice
- Build young adult community
- Maintain the building operations that provide a home for all of our programs and committees
- And so much more!
There are many opportunities throughout the year to support the Annual Fund. We hope you'll give early and often:
- In spring appeals
- In year-end appeals
- At special events, such as our biannual Community Auction.
To give online, click here.
To give by credit card over the phone, call 617-566-6281.
To give by check, please make check payable to Boston Workmen’s Circle and mail to 1762 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA 02445.
Thank you for supporting the Boston Workmen’s Circle Center for Jewish Culture and Social Justice.